Appliance Zone - They don't care about you

19 of 68 Appliance Zone reviews

I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave me link to .I make an order,they ship pretty fast.BUT,it was wrong one.E-mail them with pictures how that looks like.Answer: we sorry,this is RA #,but shipping is yours(Back and forth $20).We sorry,but this is correct part# ,Please order that.I did it again.I sent old back to them and received another one.Can you imagine,IT WAS WRONG Part again!!!OK!I want to call them,but no phone # to reach them.Again lot of e-mails.I even wrote e-mail to their boss.Answer:OK! This is 6 different door handles,you can choose any.This is nice ,isn't it?And after all month later,no money was return for first returned part.Second,sent yesterday,with signature required service.(another $20 shipping).And finale e-mail from them(after I order RA #):We are provide you correct part by our books and we don't want you send this "wrong" part back to us!!!

IT WAS *** ME OFF!!!

Thank you guys!You are perfect to *** customers!NEVER AGAIN!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 68 Appliance Zone reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Appliance Zone. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Appliance Zone.
Filing a new complaint about
×