Ordered some Whirlpool stove glass top clearner, part number 31464.It's available on Amazon.

But I decided to order it from Appliance Zone.com. It took almost 3 weeks for the cleaner to arrive!!!! Ordered on 17 April, shipped on 27 April and received on 7 May! Glad I didn't need the stuff quickly.

Then to top if off, Appliance Zone substitutes a product saying "Direct Replacement for 31464". They didn't ask me if it was ok to substitute. They just did it assuming that it would be ok. It's not OK because it is not the product that I ordered.

If the product was no longer available, they should have notified me. But it IS still available. Shows up on Amazon quite plainly. They just decided to substitute a product for what I ordered.

No, I won't ship it back because it will cost as much to ship it back as it did to purchase it in the first place. Bottom line....wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Be sure you get the the product that you ordered.They've lost me as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Appliance Zone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Appliance Zone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliance Zone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appliance Zone?

Comments