After reading all the complaints I was very nervous about ordering from Appliance Zone.However, their prices seem to be the best and several years ago I ordered a part from them without incident.

So I placed and order Sunday night and paid an extra $6 for 2-3 day shipping. It was shipped on Monday and arrived on Tuesday afternoon. The parts were an exact match. I will continue to use them.

I just decided to post something positive because all of the complaints might be misleading of a typically processed order.

I dfon't have any affiliation whatsoever with the company.

Had an Experience with Appliance Zone?

Comments

Appliance Zone - They don't care about you Appliance Zone "I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Lunch Actually ain't woth Lunch Actually "My name is Shamala. I enroll has member last year on 08/10/2016 from a friend who was working part time at Lunch Actually Jalan Bangsar Kuala Lumpur as he mentioned..." Read more Overstock - FALSE ADVERTISING, BAIT & SWITCH Overstock "DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke. I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more