"Cannot cancel orders once placed. "

"During a weekend I ordered a part for my GE oven and two hrs later canceled the part. They told me that they cannot stop the shipment. They told me to not accept the shipment and I would be credited back the order. Did all that and then they charged me 25% or $40 for shipping costs....because their operations could not handle a cancelation order (on a weekend) BEFORE the part was even shipped!

Terrible service, highly recommend people stay clear of this supplier. Once you hit the order key, even on a weekend, they have no way of accommodating any changes. "

Had an Experience with Appliance Zone?

Comments

It could have been worse , You could have bought it from xspress pipe and supplys in costa mesa . There the worse , They have crooked people working there. And theyll sell you pot in the back store room.

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more